Tri-County Horsemen Horse Show 2020 Class List
Union Fair Grounds - Route 17, Union, ME. Show starts promptly at 8:00 am
Class fees: Members $8/class, Non-members $10/class
*POST ENTRIES: $15/class (funds do not have to be sent, but fees must be paid before entering the ring).
Double Judged show is double class fees with double ribbons & points.
No refunds the day of the show after you signed in unless dismissed by the judged.
**All returned checks will be subject to a $25 returned check fee**
Show grounds open at 7am.
In hand classes #1 thru #9 will take place in Practice Ring (stone dust ring)
Classes #10 thru #30 in Main Ring (sand ring)
Riders may warm up in the main arena during classes #1 thru #9.
1. Adult Showmanship - Posted Pattern
2. Youth Showmanship - Posted Pattern
3. Championship Showmanship - Posted Pattern (must have entered in class 9 or 10)
4. Novice Showmanship - Posted Pattern (Never won a year end award)
5. Horse in Hand (not open to Alternate Gaits)
6. Pony in Hand (not open to Alternate Gaits)
7. Model Championship (Must have entered in class 13 or 14)
8. Quarter Horse Halter (AQHA registered)
9. Alternate Gait Model Class Sponsored by Heavenly Gaits Farm
****** 15 MINUTE BREAK ******
10. Lead Line Equitation - Open (Rider 7 years of age and under lead by adult)
11. Lead Line Pleasure - Open (Rider 7 years & under lead by an adult)
12. Green Horse- Walk Trot (must be WTC level rider)
13. English Walk-Trot Equitation 10 years of age & under (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
14. English Walk-Trot Equitation 11 - 17 years of age (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
15. Walk-Trot Equitation Adult – Open (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
16. English Walk-Trot Pleasure 10 years of age and under (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
17. English Walk-Trot Pleasure 11 - 17 years of age (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
18. Walk-Trot Pleasure Adult – Open (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
19. Limited Horse Pleasure (horse cannot enter a WTC class) SEE CLASS DESCRIPTION
20. Alternate Gait Pleasure
21. Western Walk-Trot Equitation 10 & under (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
22. Western Walk-Trot Equitation 11-17 (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
23. Western Walk-Trot Equitation- Adult (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
24. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure 10 & under (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
25. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure 11-17 (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
26. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure- Adult (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
27. Youth Walk-Trot Pleasure Championship (Must have been entered in class 16, 17, 24, or 25)
28. Adult Walk-Trot Pleasure Championship (Must have been entered in class 18, or 26)
29. Walk-Trot Equitation Championship - Posted Pattern Open- (Must have been entered in class 13-15 or 21-23)
30. Ranch Rail Pleasure- Walk Trot
***** LUNCH BREAK *****
31. Ranch Horse Trail
32. Trail Horse or Pony
33. Walk Trot Trail (rider cannot enter a WTC class)
34. Ranch Riding (pattern)
35. Open Western Horsemanship – Posted Pattern
36. Ranch Rail Pleasure
37. Road Hack (walk, trot, extended trot, canter, hand gallop)
38. Dressage Suitability
39. Quarter Horse Western Pleasure (AQHA registered)
40. Novice Horse Pleasure- Adult Rider ONLY
41. Open Western Pleasure
42. Junior Western Equitation (Rider under 18 years of age)
43. Novice Pleasure- Open (Never won a year-end award in canter/lope any pleasure class)
44. Open Adult Equitation
45. Open Pleasure Pony
46. English Pleasure Horse
47. Bridle Path
48. Open Adult Pleasure
49. Youth English Equitation
50. Quarter Horse Hunter Under Saddle (AQHA registered)
51. Open Hunter Under Saddle (horse or pony)
52. Novice Equitation
53. Open Youth Activity Pleasure
54. Pleasure Championship (Must have entered in class 41, 45, 46)
55. Equitation Championship Posted Pattern (must have entered class 42, 44, or 49)
NEW MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.
To compete for Tri-County Horsemen Year End Awards, the owner/leaser AND the rider/handler must be members and have shown at three shows in the desired class or classes for Year End Awards. Year-end award points will not start accumulating until the date the membership is PAID. There are additional Year End Challenge Trophies Awarded at our banquet (consecutively won 3 years to be retired).
All shows are MEQHA affiliated- must be members of MEQHA to qualify for in state points.
Pre- Entries MUST be received by the SUNDAY prior to the show for pre-entry class rate.
PRE-REGISTRATION STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
MAIL ENTRY FORMS TO: Kristin Adams 493 Ridge Rd Warren, ME 04864
E-MAIL YOUR COMPLETED ENTRY TO: email@example.com
No phone entries.